Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #7642 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 05:25 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Its fucking amazing. Has the usual sensational chemistry between Rey and Eddie, but on top of that you have Eddie in the midst of his psychotic breakdown as beating Rey slowly drives him more and more insane with every passing minute and the way they incorporate this into each section of the match and focus not only Eddie's control segment but also Rey's comeback around Eddie's fragile mind is extraordinary. Probably the best match in SD history, although I can see why Rey/Orton 06, Taker/Angle 03, Benoit/Austin Edmonton 01, Benoit/Orton 06 and Benoit/Finlay 06 might also be regarded by people as better.

Btw, seeing as you've been watching Smackdown 04. Thoughts on Eddie/Show from 4/15? I think its legit one of the smartest and entertaining matches WWE has put on, but on top of that its a really fucking great David vs Goliath match and is a definite performance you'd pinpoint to as proof of Eddie's versatile talent. The spot where he manages to hide a wrench in Show's boot to use against him later in the match is still one of the most creative and brilliant visuals I can ever recall seeing.

Last edited by NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER; 10-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome