Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Currently Listening

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #145 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Currently Listening

I don't know, lol. I haven't listened to that in ages. Knowing what they did with DDP's theme, it very well might be. I like it anyway. Ironically though I hate Nirvana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post
He's awesome. Only started listening a month or two ago but the show is great, especially to pass time travelling or at the gym. The episode with Alvarez where Konnan is ripping him about the voice he puts on
Same, I only started a month or two ago myself. The episode with Alvarez is awesome, but my favourite ones are just the standard mailbag questions.

Patton Oswalt ~ The Ham Incident

One of the best comedians on the planet. Worth a listen.