Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Currently Listening

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #142 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Currently Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heel View Post
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has been inspired to listen to the likes of LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS because of the B&V Show.

Anyway, currently listening to MLW Radio with MVP and Konnan.
Awesome, MLW Radio.

You know, I totally forgot about MLW when I wrote that, MLW is probably at least equal. Konnan is just about the most entertaining person on the planet. Iranian tobacco, BOOM. Does anybody wanna go faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
You need to try a bit of LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS. GOAT. They play him on that show more than anyone else.
Will do soon.

Currently listening to:

Raven's WCW theme. Probably the most underrated wrestling theme ever, nobody ever lists it as one of their favourites but it's one of mine, and I don't even care about Raven like most people seem to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote