Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who'd have thought it.

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who'd have thought it.

Well Slater, Young, and Gabriel are where I thought they would be two years ago. Stuck jobbing or stuck in tag teams. I really thought that Bryan would be a mid card face at best and never win the world title, let alone make it to Wrestlemania as champion. I had a feeling that Ryback would eventually turn face and turn on Barrett like Batista did to Triple H. But he got injured and was repackaged and that probably saved his career. Didn't think Otunga would do much ring work because he was so green. Thought he'd maybe get the Coachmen gimmick. As for Tarver, I knew he'd either get Superstars jobber treatment or released. He just seemed like a pain in the ass to deal with. Now when it comes to Barrett, I thought he'd be at least a world heavyweight champion by now and the top heel on Smackdown. Basically,what Bryan accomplished I thought Barrett would accomplish and vice verse.