Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #192 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
I think they're cursed to constantly be compared to eachother because of their beef.
2pac and Biggie musically don't really have a whole lot in common.
2pac was passion and flow, Biggie was lyricism and wit.
Their songs/rap styles don't even sound alike.

Best example of Pac's flow 1:18. And this isn't a remix Pac and BDK actually had a song together which is awesome. lol

Big's storytelling

^ This, This...Thissssss.

(1) 2Pac vs. (4) Notorious B.I.G.
(2) Nas vs. (3) Eminem

Picking between Pac and Biggie wasn't easy, picking Nas over Em was. Shit I need to venture in to other sections more, I'm missing so much.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Scarface and Nas murder it every time they get together

Fuck yes! That "New York to Houston Connection", as a kid with family in the East Coast and being born in Houston I remember hearing "Favor for a Favor" and thinking THIS IS MY anthem! Haha, good times.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

Last edited by CHAMPviaDQ : 10-21-2012 at 02:53 PM.
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote