Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #3336 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Although I haven't reached it yet, I've made a start on The Royal Rumble which will be my very first FULL PPV (Destination X in my TNA thread was recap). Obviously a full PPV is slightly intimidating, particularly for someone who has never done one before, and especially for it being one of the "big four" Pay-Per-Views. I know a few people have just recently finished their PPVs and a handful of others have completed full PPVs before, so any hints/tips/advice with regards to writing them?
I have written quite a few full ppv's before things you want to make sure you do is make sure the matches don't drag on. If you get bored writing the match there is a good chance the fans will get bored reading it.

Also a trick I like to use is make sure your opening match is one you KNOW you can do really good with. It's ALWAYS good to have your opening match on the PPV to be a good, Fast paced match.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote