Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread
View Single Post
post #170 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Little Drummer Roy
Now THAT is a shared moment...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Re: Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread

I could see splitting themselves up and each picking the same number in succession, it's easier to pick a role when you know what the person before you is going to pick. Looking at the scenario I would say that Kenny and CP and Pez/Dan/Magic(one of the two makes the most sense with that strategy. Maybe a combination of those picked that picked 3 (2 of them) would work as well, but if you're going to double up your number votes you'd want to be as high as possible (hehehe) on the list so EVERYBODY before you didn't get to have their pick of the litter. That's also hoping that other members of the town doubled up than and uhhhhhhh I could speculate in this direction for hours and get nowhere. I think I'll just defer to my original list and go from there. That doesn't hurt my head as much.

Anyways back to more relevant matters, I think this Fluffy (edit:wagon) is shit SHIT SHIT. I am in no way saying that he's not scum, but it seems like everyone is voting for him for being an annoying cunt. Scum usually like to push through policy lynches as fast as possible just because its easy to lynch a townie without looking scummy because town just goes along with "oh well either way its no big loss to town." That's bullshit.

Vote Mikey

Kid Koala <3

Last edited by Little Drummer Roy; 10-21-2012 at 03:37 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome