Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sin Cara sucks

Thread: Sin Cara sucks
View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESS
Default Sin Cara sucks

It pisses me off how people say Sin Cara is the next Rey Mysterio. What the hell is wrong with you? Let me tell you something, Rey Mysterio is one of the most popular superstars in history. Sin Cara is the next Rey Mysterio because they're both mexican and wear masks? Hahaha. There will never be a new Rey Mysterio
I can't imagine Sin Cara as a World Champion... He doesn't even speak English lol. The whole ''silent superstar'' is pathetic and ''silent champion'' thing would be even worse. What else? Oh yeah, he botches a lot. He's known for botching his moves. And don't tell me he's a great wrestler just because he managed to wrestle two or three matches without botching. People will always remember him as Sin Botcha. Why does WWE think we give a shit about him? Why are they still making him win against better superstars like Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow? I know I sound butthurt but Sin Cara is absolutely terrible in every sense of the word.
Also, he was suspended for steroids. What a loser.

Sin Cara is NOT the next Rey Mysterio, he SUCKS. Bigger failure than Tensai, yet WWE continues to shove him down our throats. Just fire him