Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #168 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fluffykins View Post
I really don't see how I'm being a distraction. I'm voting for who I think is mafia just like everybody else. V2, MetalX and You are all mafia. I have reads on all of you and HG is independently aligned. We should kill V2, then You, then MX, and finally HG. MX hasn't posted as much so maybe he will be inactive for a while so we should go for him last and I don't think HG will be a threat on her own
you've voted for me and LC just "for the hell of it", and the other votes you have cast that werent for the lulz, were basically you sheeping on without much more than "HURR DURR, VOTE (INSERT NAME)."

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)