Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #6082 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (What's the MATA, AVB? Feeling BLUE?)

For the life of me I'll never understand why Everton's away support sits regularly. They take terrific numbers to near enough every game and yet bar the odd game (Sunderland in the cup when they took about 7,000 and all stood) they all sit, whereas near enough any other support who takes similar numbers will all stand: e.g Man Utd, Villa, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Newcastle etc.