Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #3259 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

NFL Network is the only one I'll watch. I actually watch FANTASY FOOTBALL NOW over any other pregame. Pregame shows are just way too long and have too much bullshit now.

ESPN's pregame is the only one that is awful and unwatchable unless I want to make fun of it.

SUGGS probably isn't playing btw. Suggs himself denies that he's DEFINITELY PLAYING as was reported yesterday. Good, there is seriously no reason for him to rush back. He's too good and too critical to that team. Always think of the future before you think of the present with injuries like this.