Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #6060 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (What's the MATA, AVB? Feeling BLUE?)

We're gonna go to win the Club World Cup. And we may as well, cause we've never won it and it's not like we'll get the chance to win it a lot since you have to win the CL to get into it. We'll most likely be playing Corinthians in the final, so we'll play our best team against them. I'll honestly be upset if we don't win it, even though it's not a massive trophy. Just because it's a trohpy we haven't won. The Super Cup loss didn't bother me too much, cause we already have one of those.

The only fixture we miss is Southampton. I think we're back for the boxing day fixture. We suck at Xmas though, so it's going to be a worry. Think Di Matteo is saying the right things; evaluate us after Xmas. We've had a very good start, but Xmas is where the big boys stand up, so let's see if we can.