Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #6055 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (What's the MATA, AVB? Feeling BLUE?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post

Seabs, you have work to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Husk View Post
So I watch MOTD to find out Villa have fucking lost again, and then log on here to find out that rather than being changed to Hollywood Hesk as requested my screen name has been changed to Hollywood Husk Who the FUCK is HUSK? What a shit evening.
I was gonna change it but HOLLYWOOD HUSK needs some time to be appreciated more.

I approve of the thread title too

Hopefully Young will be back next week because Welbeck isn't suited to playing out wide. His finishing has been pretty woeful this season as well though. Defensively we're still shambles.

City and Dzeko are getting annoyingly efficient at stealing games now. Fuck.

Might have to start taking Chelsea a bit more serious as title challengers now after getting 6 points away to Arsenal and Spurs. Next week is their true test though. Should be goals galore. Hopefully Mata loses his passport and gets stuck in Ukraine. Don't think they'll be strong enough over the whole season though with their squad. Plus they've got that silly World Club Cup thing so they'll probably drop a ton of points over the Xmas period.