Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 02:59 AM   #519 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

All this Machete talk made me want to watch the movie again. So I was trying to see if it was on anytime soon and came across this movie with Stone Cold and Trejo. So fuck yeah i was gonna watch it.

It's called recoil and Trejo is the president of a biker gang who murders Austin's entire family as retaliation or something. This movie is awesomely over the top. Trejo fights a guy in ring/cage thing that has electricfied ropes, and also there's a scene where you think he's just punching a regular punching bag but instead it's a dude who's taped to a punching bag taking the beating. Austin kicks a lot of ass in this movie. He straps a dude to the hood of a car and sends the car into a building, and the whole building explodes. he also lights a guy on fire. Along with burning himself everytime he kills someone(idk they never really explain it)

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings