Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2012, 12:49 AM   #962 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
What is everyone's album of the year? Still A LOT of good stuff coming out from the likes of Kendrick (which obviously has been leaked but still, A$AP, and RZA. Are we all uninanimous with Nas being the front runner to this point or am I missing someone? Lupe's album was fantastic, but IIRC the production wasn't as good as LIG.

Note - I missed Common and Childish Gambino's albums. Should probably get on them.
Good Kid Mad City
Nas a close second
Peeping RZA right now

and Lupe probably wouldn't even make my top 5 honestly

Common and Gambinos albums were released in 2011
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!