Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 11:57 PM   #948 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSE316 View Post
I was clearly speaking about the West Coast issues with the LAPD....

I sent you a PM and I apologised.

Calling me a "white boy" is just adding fuel to the fire. No need for that. It was a mistake I made and I'm sorry but at the same time, I'm not going to let some one call me a "white boy".
You said LA so I focused on that, but whatever. If you think that stuff only goes on out west, you're dead wrong. That was my point.

My inbox is full, so I didn't get it, but that's cool.

Are you not white? I assumed you are since you didn't answer when I asked, if I'm wrong then just tell me. "White boy" was not an insult, just pointing out a white guy(if you are) should not be telling a black guy that he knows nothing about racial profiling/police brutality, etc.

But anyway, just wanted to get that cleared up, we're cool.