Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #2550 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulonzo View Post
Who are you going to play first when you get it?
CM Punk and Diamond Dallas Page (I plan on buying Fan Axxess on day one) are probably going to be my main two characters on the first day.

After I finish the Attitude Era mode (which I'll probably start November 1st, as I work the 30th and 31st). I plan on starting Universe (after playing AE mode. I'm going to use the "Unlock Everything" thing). I'm going to make three shows one on Monday (Nitro), Wednesday (Superstars) and Friday (Raw). Almost similar to my WWE 12 shows. But I'm going to edit the championships on Nitro to have the WCW belts (when December rolls around) and Raw is going to have the AE belts, as well as arena. Pay-per-views will probably be AE based as well.

Really looking forward to this game.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote