Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #90 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Pick Your Power Redux Game Thread

After a long night of harassing certain people for roles everyone finally Picked Their Power. As everyone eagerly opened their inbox to see if they had chosen wisely the scum looked at the their QT to see if they were as powerful as they hoped for. Some people were happy. Others should be ashamed for their stupid picks.

It is Now Day 1 With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

*If you didn't receive a confirmation either getting your role or not getting it let me know. I think I got everyone but I could be wrong.