Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #941 of (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post

Work ethic yes, he's always touring, promoting, hopping on other songs and the guy probably has like 250 - 300 unreleased songs already. But Wayne isn't exactly known for touching the people lawl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Exactly

Hopsin is only known by these "Real hip hop" dudes who started listening to hip hop in 2011, couldn't name one person in the Wu, and joined on the Lil Wayne/Drake suck bandwagon. Punk, you've brought up people like Frank Ocean, Kendrick, and Lupe alot. Those people are so far ahead of Hopsin in terms of fame right now it's not even funny. And as for Ruthless records, it's been 3 years. He made another album on his own label, announced another, people get fucked by record companies every day. Those same people bounce back from it:

Cam'Ron got no promotion for Purple Haze, left Roc a Fella, then released Killa Season which was #2 on the billboard 200 and #1 on the US R&B and Rap charts. Then 3 years later he released Crime Pays, with no hit singles or hype, what happens? #3 on the billboard 200, #1 on the R&B and Rap charts. Most famous guest feature on that album? 40 Cal.

You act like Ruthless not only pushed his album back, but took all of his money, his house, his family...
I've listened to music all my life and I didn't start listening to real hip-hop during late 2010 and I can name a member of the Wu.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c07d02b42a25747222354c0ff8a16a46/tumblr_mn2hipLFC11rgam01o1_r1_500.png

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome