Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #1791 (permalink)
Cleavage
EAT, SLEEP, LOL WHAT STREAK

Cleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whoreCleavage is a rep whore
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

ROH Glory by Honor XI - Kevin Steen vs. Michael Elgin

I've heard good things about this match, that it was as good as Richards/Elgin at Showdown show. Michael Elgin got new theme music and Roderick Strong is ringside still Trollin'. I'm sorry but this match is not for me, It was that typical 2 Powerhouses ROH match. All they did was do a bunch of big moves just for pops and wait till the finish. I am also getting really sick of these kick outs after big moves and kicking out of finishers in hope that makes the match more EPIC in the fans mind. C'MON did Elgin really need to do 6 or 7 powerbombs & 4 Bucklebombs and 1 ringpost bomb. ***1/2 at best. The best thing about this match was Steen saying "He's got till 5"