Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Greatest Hell In A Cell Match?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #31 (permalink)
#dealwithit
Humbled

#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves#dealwithit has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Greatest Hell In A Cell Match?

I still find it weird that Rock took the pin in that match. He was easily the biggest star at the time, and you'd think that surely in a 6 man match they'd find someone else to eat the pin.

As for the vote, went with the HBK/Taker one. As for those having a go at the Mankind/Taker one, while it mightn't be everyone's cup of tea, I can certainly understand why some people love that match. It probably the one match more than any other that I will never forget. I think that even if I live to be 90 and have Alzheimer's, that will be one match I will never forget.

Last edited by #dealwithit : 10-20-2012 at 03:54 PM.
#dealwithit is offline   Reply With Quote