Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #549 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Borderlands 2 (Sept 18th) - 87 BAZILLION GUNS...JUST GOT BAZILLIONDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
For my commando i've mainly got Turret upgrades in the Guerrilla Tree too Crofty.

Giving the Assassin a go. Not sure what skills i'd want to give him. None of his particular skill trees seem like they'd be a lot better than the others.
The left and middle tree (sniping and invisibility) ones are the best. Not a fan of the far right tree, mostly melee stuff and melee is just not a major factor in this game. Sucks for bosses too.

Just grab a sniper rifle and headshot everyone. One shot one kill everyone with a sufficient sniper rifle.