Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #2520 of (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Something I found for you guys, I have ZERO idea how someone got access to this, because Ryback has not been released as DLC, but someone got access to Ryback and they uploaded his finisher. There's no move in WWE '12, even created that looks like this, and Punk has his WWE '13 attire, so this is authentic, not CAW crap on WWE '12. Be warned, the footage is very choppy.

They fucked up by not including his march around the ring, why am I not surprised ~_~, but the move looks perfect otherwise. I hate Ryback, so I have very little stake in this, but I hope the march isn't a dealbreaker for Ryback fans.
Looks good. I'm not too fussed about the marching, WWE games never get they're finishers exactly right so I'm not used to it. Another example of that will probably be Sandow having his finisher without that pinning combination he does where he puts his elbow in the face of his opponent, despite the fact he's done that in pretty much ever match he's ever been in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Can you really blame me for skipping that piece of shit show?
Nope. I haven't watched Smackdown in over a month so...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome