Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #3933 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
The Office is still bearable to me. Dwight needs his farm show to happen

How people even are able to watch Catherine Tate is beyond me, she's not funny, she says sentences in accents and weird voices which apparently qualifies as comedy?

Season 1-6 of the Office is brilliant, season 7&8 were okay, definitely had their moments. This season feels a little odd, they've made Andy into the new Michael (meaning he's a dick) but without the funny moments and heartfelt moments to even it all out. I mean the last episode he was just awful.

I can't believe Community should have been on last night and instead we have to wait till the new year
Yeah that really caught me off guard. It really threw off part of the season premiere for me. I guess he has a reason to be mad at Nellie, but damn. It was like a total 180 when the first episode aired. Hating Toby sort of made me chuckle considering that was the ultimate callback to being the new boss/Michael.

McQueen, I wouldn't say Andy is the focal character this season. Nobody really seems to be. Kind of depends on the episode being centered about a specific character.