Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dragon Gate USA: November Tripleshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenedone9 View Post
The only match I can say doesn't interest me out of THE ENTIRE WEEKEND is DUF vs. Jigsaw/Fire Ant. I like Arik Cannon and I like Pinkie but for some reason I'm not as big a fan of them together in DGUSA. It could end up really surprising me with all 4 men's CHIKARA roots.

For me Freedom Fight looks the sickest then Uprising then Fearless. That 4-way is going to be insane. Then at Uprising we get Sami vs. Generico 2/3 FALLS! They can really make that match something else. Sprinkle in fresh matchups and I think DGUSA has got a winner. Hopefully they don't bog down these cards with really shitty Scene matches.
Pinkie is wrestling a member of the Colony, how can you be complaining?

The triple shot looks awesome but I would rather see Gentlemen's Club in DGUSA than the Colony.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote