Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #7590 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I remember actually giving in and watching Vengeance on a stream (I normally avoid the shit out of streams because they mostly suck lol). Glad I did watch it live since seeing Show and Henry break the ring was awesome. Always liked their matches together, and this was no different. Could have been better if it went longer, but hey, the ring breaking was cool.

Cena/Del Rio wrestling with the broken ring was a great idea imo. Added something new that I've personally never seen before (has anyone ever wrestled a match anywhere else after the ring was broken? I know ropes have broken during matches and whatnot, but nothing like that to my knowledge). Match was actually good and fun, which surprised me since Del Rio is dull as fuck and Cena often just goes through the motions.

Sheamus/Christian had potential and was ok I guess for the 10 minutes it got, but fuck, Sheamus didn't give Christian a damn thing. Disappointing mainly.

Orton/Rhodes... I remember nothing about. I recall liking one of their matches, might have been this one.

Air Boom/Zig Zag Paddy Swagg was a super fun opener.

Jiz/Truth Vs HHH/Punk was bad. Fuck HHH for getting involved in the Punk thing. Fuck WWE for switching from Punk (the hottest thing in wrestling at the time...) to the shitty Jiz/Trush conspiracy bollacks.