Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #1770 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Gr3atOn3 View Post
can you please tell me where I can find the rock of the record and for the rocks ovations I could not agree more. however nothing is bigger than his return ovation, that literally made his music dull down. however, at wm29 new York city we will have another 2002 hhh moment I guarantee it. And finally, you will not pass the torch because just like the rock did to Austin I will take the torch and never give it back. And that's the bottom line cause
Th3Gr3atOn3 said so
That's actually true. But we have a different attitude in this thread, respectful appreciation of The Millions to The GOAT.

As for OTR, I think BOD posted the first part of the interview somewhere, it was on YouTube a few years ago, can't find it now.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote