Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Gotta give some props to WWE for this

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Gotta give some props to WWE for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSmash View Post
Yeah, I get your point. It makes it bigger and more exciting when it changes hands. The Fatal Four Way and his second match against Bryan were both really good.
yeah i agree that when the title finally changes hands it will be a big moment and the fact that it is a big reign alone might put over the next guy who wins it. I also think his match with Bryan was great at Extreme Rules, and the fatal four way was decent, though in general his reign has been bad quality, even though i like the fact that they are going for long reigns now.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote