Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #7585 (permalink)
bme
Getting over in the mid-card

bme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new herebme better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Micheals/Angle: 30 min IronMan match (RAW Homecoming) - very good
Benoit/Mysterio/Angle (SD) - very good
Benoit/Mysterio (sd) - very good
Benoit/Angle (Unforgiven '20) - very good, could've been great if it went longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
It was tons better than the Mickie/Maryse match on the same show. I do know that. Good grief why did that match get nearly 9 minutes? Maryse only knew so many moves and she literally repeated her control phase from the beginning of the match at the end since she was so lost. Mickie felt apart at that time too.

Have that on DVD here atm. So I might make that my show to watch tonight. Give my two cents on it and all that jazz.
I was in a state of shock when i saw her do that.
While i didn't care for the divas at that point Maryse was definitely the channel changer of the division.