Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #7583 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I recall disliking the match despite the effort to make it something worth while. Never bought into McCool's work. Maybe I should give it a rewatch. It was tons better than the Mickie/Maryse match on the same show. I do know that. Good grief why did that match get nearly 9 minutes? Maryse only knew so many moves and she literally repeated her control phase from the beginning of the match at the end since she was so lost. Mickie felt apart at that time too.

Have that on DVD here atm. So I might make that my show to watch tonight. Give my two cents on it and all that jazz.