Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #2476 (permalink)
Chr1st0
Outlaw Country!

Chr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a pushChr1st0 is getting a push
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
I wasn't confirming myself early. I was pointing out how confirmed I was by the time that much was obvious. I don't give a shit if he was bullshitting. If he wanted to be a bastard about it and test my patience then fair enough. I'm not gonna let that sorta awful logic stick though. Eh let people think what they want, I was the main reason for the win. Look how much better it is with a Vig that knows what they're doing. With a 50/50 split Town had very little chance without some decent Vig shooting
Pretty sure I proved that in Avatar mafia already, until skyfall took my kill away