Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #906 (permalink)
PunkSE316
Humbled

PunkSE316 101 - 250PunkSE316 101 - 250
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Drake made 3 mixtapes before his first album, manufactured? Lol, you act like he came out of no where or something. In fact, his first 2 mixtapes have no Young Money feature on them.

And who cares if he did a song with Bieber? Ludacris and Busta did too, uh oh. Get those losers out of here

I'm not even going on about Drake right now, you still haven't answered my question as to which Hopsin albums/mixtapes are better than
Live From the Underground
Section 80
Good Kid, Mad City
Tha Carter 2
Dedication 2
4EVA N A Day
Friday Night Lights
The Warm Up

Fuck, he doesn't even have a better project than So Far Gone!

Actually, Luda has been in a song with Bieber...twice! What a lame, no idea how people could like him. All cred lost for him

Hahahaha, wow. Drake would have had connections in the industry by appearing on Degrassi...how can you not see that? And look at where I'm coming from, and offering alternatives to this "debate" I use that term quite loosely in this context.

Hopsin is an up and coming INDEPENDENT music artist, he doesn't have the financial backing that a Kendrick Lamar would have with a Dr. Dre running everything.

Ludacris has always been a sell out. Busta Rhymes sold out a while ago, everyone knows that. He does songs with that woman beater now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Once again, Drake was underground for three years before he blew up when Jas Prince introduced him to Lil Wayne and Wayne signed him. Have you ever heard of Room for Improvement or Comeback Season?

So what if he was on a Bieber video? There are plenty of rappers who've been in Justin Bieber videos or done songs with him. Even Raekwon has a song with Justin Bieber, get over it.

Manufactured? The same way he rapped on So Far Gone when he was unsigned is the same style of rap he applies nowadays. Quit being a blind hater.
Yeah, the economy must have hit Raekwon really hard, that is all I have to say.

Again, Drake would have had high powered connections through appearing on Degrassi. You actually really think a cashed up record company would not sign a guy like Drake? of course they would, he is from Degrassi fame, became friends with Lil Wayne and he just a fake.