Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Part of me is thinking that this is WWE testing the waters with Kofi and they'll actually do something this time. The other half of me is thinking that this has happened like 30 times now and he'll tag with JTG come February.
Lol. I would be surprised if JTG is still with the company come February time. I doubt they'll doing anything with him, they're just simply giving him midcard title reign number #125 and keeping him at the same level he's been at for years now.

Last edited by Nostalgia : 10-20-2012 at 10:38 AM.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote