Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #7563 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
At least Umaga didn't get pinned by Candice. That's where you dodged the real bullet, haha.

Indeed they did. Really fed off each other nicely. Showed in the Hardy vs Nitro/Morrison matches too.

2009 ruled though. Some idiots only choose to remember Hornswoggle & Chavo crap + RAW celebrity GM nonsense, but on the other side of the coin you had Smackdown, ECW, & Superstars with quality bouts every week. RAW didn't shy away from some good bouts themselves that year. But, ECW & Smackdown. Holy crap they were great.
I agree on '09. Smackdown & ECW were great and TED & CODY were getting time on Raw. Shame that didn't pan out for Ted (shut up McQueen & Cal ). 2008 is a really underrated year too, imo. Really solid Edge/Taker feud, ECW had Henry/Hardy going, Jeff/Trips awesome feud, Cena/Batista, PUNK and a great WM and build to it. And let's not forget Batista/HBK.

Quote:
You both are justified in your viewpoints I can't argue that. I don't know I thought the Rumble match with MNM was very well done but I just vastly preferred their DTD match, the Rumble match felt rushed. The Hardys vs. Cade & Murdoch at Judgment Day was alright I just couldn't get into it and it was really a step down from their Backlash match. The Night of Champions match was more the same as their Judgment Day match really. Still a solid line up of PPV matches that delivered.
I really liked the D2D match. It's a little fuzzy because of the abomination that was the rest of that show, though.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Last edited by Brye : 10-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.