Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #7562 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
At the time I was such a mark for all three of them that the handicap match hit me a little too hard.

Hardyt/MNM had such good chemistry.
At least Umaga didn't get pinned by Candice. That's where you dodged the real bullet, haha.

Indeed they did. Really fed off each other nicely. Showed in the Hardy vs Nitro/Morrison matches too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Loved Cade and Murdoch. They were genuinely my most favorite tag team since I started watching wrestling. I've never been a fan of The Hardys, but I might check out those matches again just for Cade and Murdoch. There feud with The Hardys was probably the only thing that interested me in 2007, but then again 2007 was a pretty bad year... In my opinion wrestling started going downhill after 2006 ended.
2009 ruled though. Some idiots only choose to remember Hornswoggle & Chavo crap + RAW celebrity GM nonsense, but on the other side of the coin you had Smackdown, ECW, & Superstars with quality bouts every week. RAW didn't shy away from some good bouts themselves that year. But, ECW & Smackdown. Holy crap they were great.

@Matt_Yoda: You probably thought the Rumble tag felt rushed since it was about 8 minutes less than the December 2 Dismember match was. They REALLY got all the freedom in the world to make that match come off strong.

Last edited by Hayley Seydoux : 10-19-2012 at 09:20 PM.