Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #7556 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Edit: AGREED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Yoda View Post
The Hardy Boyz: One Last Run (Fan Set)

Quick Thoughts: Overall a decent set as you kind of got a mix of everything on here; some meh matches some good matches and some great ones with a mix of TV and PPV with some milestones thrown in.

The Hardys vs. FBI (ECW 06) – **
DX, Hardys & CM Punk vs. Rated RKO, Nitro, Helms & Knox (Survivor Series 06) – **1/2
The Hardys vs. MNM (December to Dismember 06) – ****
London & Kendrick vs. The Hardys vs. MNM vs. Regal & Taylor (Armageddon 06) – ****1/4
The Hardys vs. MNM (Royal Rumble 07) – ***1/4
Chris Benoit & The Hardys vs. MVP & MNM (No Way Out 07) – ***
World Tag Team Title Battle Royal (RAW 07) – **
The Hardys vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Backlash 07) – ***
The Hardys vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Judgment Day 07) – **1/4
The Hardys vs. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin (One Night Stand 07) – ****1/4
The Hardys vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Vengeance: Night of Champions 07) – **1/4
The Hardys vs. Edge & Big Show (Smackdown 09) – **1/2
The Hardys & John Morrison vs. CM Punk & Hart Dynasty (Smackdown 09) – ***1/2
The Hardys vs. Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson (TNA Impact 10) – **
I liked the Murdoch/Cade vs Hardyz set a bit more than you. Have the first at ***1/2 and the other two at ***1/4 although on an enjoyment level I really liked the NOC one. I really love the ladder match against WGTT, I'd agree on that. Never seen that FBI match but I liked them as a team so I might give it a look. The MNM series was really solid too. And I'm looking up that Punk/Hart Dynasty vs Hardyz/Morrison match up immediately because I feel like I'd enjoy the fuck out of it.

Sounds like a fun set.

Goddamn Murdoch/Cade was an awesome team.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Last edited by Brye : 10-19-2012 at 08:55 PM.