Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #129 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 4 (FINAL FOUR)

It's not set in my top 10 by any means, but there's a clear argument for it being in there, and I always try to use objectivity in things like this (to an extent). I don't like to use words like 'classic' or whatever to describe albums I don't see as the best in the genre, so that's again a personal thing. If you're going to call The Blueprint a classic, then we obviously just use the word differently. Some people will call any really good album, or any artist's best, a classic, but I tend to reserve that for the few records I consider the best in the genre, or something like Straight Outta Compton that had an undeniable impact on the direction hip hop took.

EDIT: Wait, when you say top 3, do you mean for Nas albums, this year, rap in general? I'm pretty drunk so not following that line of thought.

Last edited by NoGimmicksNeeded : 10-19-2012 at 08:22 PM.
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote