Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 08:13 PM   #881 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000LBGetBack 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSE316 View Post
Snoop came out rapping about A) how dope he is B)fucking hoes C)Not loving them hoes D)Smoking weed E) Killing mf'ers he don't like.

"Raising awareness" my ass. Of course, you weren't even alive when Snoop came out, so your cluelessness is explainable. You really need to sit down on this shit though. Enough is enough, gotdamn.
And you are from New York....what the fuck would you even know about what on in the West Coast with Police brutality? Seriously, it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even acknowledge Eminem as one of the greatest rappers of all time. Snoop, Dre, Tupac...they all gave a voice to the broken down urban neighbour hoods..ffs, the LA riots didn't happen for no reason. N.W.A, Snoop, Tupac etc. were far ahead of their time.

"Killing motherfuckers" It's story telling dude..come on now, that is all fiction, it's a part of a song and it's lyrical themes.

You honestly have a weird bias towards some rappers.[/quote]

I love Snoop. He's always been dope to me. He ain't about shit in his rhymes. He was on trial for accessory to murder. Fiction met reality.

Here you go again telling stories about shit that happened when you were in diapers to someone who was living and breathing this hip hop shit at the time. LOL at you telling me about the LA riots and police brutality. Fuck outta here. That wasn't just an LA issue/story, it was(is) a BLACK issue. You black? Need to stop with that lecturing bullshit about a decade you don't even remember, especially when you're talking to a motherfucker who experienced all that.

Eminem's albums suck. If you like them, good for you. I happen to know they suck. *Shrug*