Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Spoiler From SD - New Title Match Set

Feud is good do far, though I personally would have waited longer before giving Kofi the IC Title. The interesting bit is every time Miz tries to say Kofi is an after-thought the crowd suddenly remember "oh yeah, we like this guy, we don't cheer for him enough he deserves it" which creates a very nice dynamic I think.

They can put on a good match though I imagine Kofi will retain for the sake of keeping the IC relevant (Christian and Miz had medium length reigns, if not very ones), honestly I'd have him keep it till WM maybe to build up the prestige then have him drop it to an up and commer like Sandow. Kofi would be more then capable of becoming a strong champion and having a good reign if given the chance, this current feud seems enough proof.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote