Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #850 (permalink)
Smif-N-Wessun
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500Smif-N-Wessun 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I really don't get the "what coulda been" thing some of y'all are talking about with the ROC. They certainly had their run in the early 2000's, Freeway included. Freeway and Beans both got plenty of airplay and video play in the early 2000's.

And Joe Budden? He doesn't count, he was on the label for like 10 seconds as far as I know, and that came after their run was basically up. I don't even associate him with the ROC and had to think hard when he was brought up above, to even remember him being on the label.
The case w/ Beans is that son got himself locked up so many times, he killed his own career. He definitely coulda been more. As for Joey, he fucked himself up by mouthin off to Jay bout not promoting his album or some shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
I could roll with it if it wasn't already being done on the internet by that Big Ghost cat with his blog......and even that has worn thin and gotten a bit played.

Your name is Smif N Wessun, doing a Smif N Wessun impression would be less played, would make more sense, and could quite possibly be funny. Please take this into consideration.

And yeah, I'm at least slightly serious^^^^
How is someone supposed to impersonate the Cocoa Brovas, b?

^furious, projects self-image onto others^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP
“Kevin Nash is right. Smaller guys don’t draw. I mean who would pay any money to watch itty bitty guys like Mayweather or Paquiao?"
Talent/charisma draws. Not size.