Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #842 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Kanye just started cursing a lot like in 2010 with MBDTF, his music wasn't like that for the first 5 years or so of his rap career aka his music hasn't been like that for the majority of his career, he's literally made one album like that.

You not liking Kanye's voice is understandable but his lyrics are far from wack.

As for Dre, I have no problem with him and I enjoy some of his music for the same reasons you listed I just don't agree with your views on Kanye, which I feel are just an exaggeration and biased hate. Opinions are opinions and everyone's got em so whatever.
To be honest, I've heard unnecessary use of profanity from The College Dropout all the way until MBDTF. It's not that I even have a problem with cuss words (I'm a Scarface fan ffs and he uses "fuck" every other line!) but I just hate when it's used improperly and sounds forced. Kanye comes across as such.

And I still cannot think of a single Kanye quotable line off the top of my head.