Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #1787 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

HARASHIMA vs Shuji Ishikawa - DDT 22.07.2012
Well this kinda jumped out of nowhere as being seriously good for something I wasn't expecting anything from and only watched because I was watching the whole show. This was more like what I wanted Storm/Roode to be. It's still got plenty of weapon spots but they do a great job of conveying a sense of hate for each other and willingness to hurt themselves to hurt the other. Match really comes alive when Ishikawa busts HARASHIMA open with some chair shots that would probably give Bryan and Dave a heart attack fatal enough for the both of them. Leads to HARASHIMA just going out for Ishikawa's blood and when HARASHIMA's on he's really fucking good. Some of the spots are way too co-operative but on the whole they did a great job of getting the hate over and still being able to do cool spots without it feeling too much like hardcore spots with blood. Stack of chairs bump was mental. Wish it would have been nearer the end but given the finish it didn't bother me too much. Finish itself is super too.

****+

Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega vs Danshoku Dino & YOSHIHIKO - DDT 22.07.2012
^ is all you need to know.
Seabs is online now   Reply With Quote