Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #820 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I never said Kanye is better than Dre. NEVER. I said Kanye is BELOW Dre. Lastly, I don't give a fuck what era somebody is from. Royce da 5'9 is fairly modern and came out around the same time as Kanye and I'm a fan.

And you would put Kanye in a top 32... lmao. I could think of 32 better rappers right now that have every right to be above him. And I mean legitimately, so no Dr. Dre's and shit. (also I never said "Dre sucks", if he can make good music despite terrible lyrics, he far from "sucks" and Kanye as a RAPPER sucks but he's great as a producer!)

Also you have obviously not listened to anything from Sticky Fingaz beyond Onyx and the yelling. He proved he can do it on his own in that Autobiography album.