Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #818 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Kanye makes dope music, he's a good rapper, you're putting him in the same class as Dr. Dre and I think that is complete bullshit.

The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation & My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy all four great albums, to say Kanye isn't a good rapper is just you being biased, because it seems as if you have a vendetta towards Kanye. Any chance you get you bash him.

And IIRC, aren't you a fan of the 2 Live Crew & Onyx? But yet you bash Kanye and say he's a terrible rapper
He's BELOW Dr. Dre if I'm being honest. You don't have to be a good rapper to make good music. Kanye has surely made good albums but as a rapper, he fucking sucks. Thankfully, he's never low on guest artists most of the time so they drown out his awfulness, mostly in MBDTF. I can't stand listening to Kanye open his mouth for one minute but I can definitely listen to Dre rap some laughably bad lyrics that he didn't even write without even thinking about it. So that makes it Dre > Kanye to me. And Dre has an awesome voice.

As for 2 Live Crew & Onyx... Sticky Fingaz is a good rapper and as groups, the two have made good music without breaking any new grounds as rappers, similar to Kanye. Except I'm not full of it and claim them to be Rakim's equal lyrically or put them in top 30 rappers lists.

But hey, I'm not really gonna try with a Drake fan that calls Eazy-E terrible and says Kanye should be in a top 32 list. :yodawg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome