Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #817 (permalink)
#Mark
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push#Mark is getting a push
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Hmm, I really enjoy Drake's music. I take it for what it's worth, he may be a punchline rapper but hey it works. I think he can really spit, he has some talent but his problem is he only seems to give his best lyrical effort when he's featured on a track with an artist that's better than him or if he's featuring an artist that's better than him. For example, he kills Poetic Justice and easily saves the song from being shit because Kendrick's verse was average at best.

As for Kanye, I think he's a musical genius. He's one of my favorite rappers of this generation, obviously his new shit fits in with the mainstream audience more than it would lyrical rap stans but I think it's all just designed to get G.O.O.D music (2 chainz and Big Sean specifically) over. I've enjoyed every Kanye album barring 808's and heartbreak, his work is a breath of fresh air and really has some neat, clever lyrics.