Wrestling Forum banner

Your Unpopular Opinions?

552K views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  The Dazzler 
#1 ·
Shoot. :gun:

#716 ·
I don't think the 'Jericho pours coffee on Kane' thing is that bad. I mean maybe I'm remembering it wrong whenever I saw it and it was executed worse than I think it was, but it's kind of actually.....logical to me. Kane was an irrational heel giant, yeah? Jericho accidentally pours coffee on him, and well, fuck, I can imagine an irrational heel giant getting pissed off at that. Think about prick bully dudes who beat a guy up b/c he accidentally bumps into him or something. I'm probably not justifying this and making it sound more ridiculous than it is, but it doesn't seem so out there to me that one guy would want to pound on the other b/c the other dude accidentally got hot liquid on him. Jericho happens to be a wrestler, so he'll fight back and then etc, etc. It's probably just me.

#832 ·
*Daniel Bryan should shave that awful beard.
*Cena has great matches. Underrated.
*Undertaker is a brilliant promo cutter.
*Triple H is a fantastic worker. One of the best.
*Orton is a better choice of winning the WWE title than Bryan, personally.
*Lesnar is pretty good on the mic. Alright, he is OK... not terrible, though.
*CM Punk was a great face in 2012.
*Cole as a heel was so funny and entertaining. Did not deserve a Wrestlemania match with Lawler, though.
*Edge and Lita were better than Savage and Elizabeth. (grabs flamesuit)
*The Cena and Orton rivalry in 2009 was fantastic.
*Edge is underrated by some people here.

I probably have some more, but that is all I can think of right now.

#838 ·
*Daniel Bryan should shave that awful beard.
*Cena has great matches. Underrated.
*Undertaker is a brilliant promo cutter.
*Triple H is a fantastic worker. One of the best.
*Orton is a better choice of winning the WWE title than Bryan, personally.
*Lesnar is pretty good on the mic. Alright, he is OK... not terrible, though.
*CM Punk was a great face in 2012.
*Cole as a heel was so funny and entertaining. Did not deserve a Wrestlemania match with Lawler, though.
*Edge and Lita were better than Savage and Elizabeth. (grabs flamesuit)
*The Cena and Orton rivalry in 2009 was fantastic.
*Edge is underrated by some people here.

I probably have some more, but that is all I can think of right now.
Were you watching WWF back then while it occurred or did you just watch clips on youtube of Savage and Elizabeth? The only reason why Edge and Lita were over is because Edge fucked one of his closest friend's girl and thus thats what got Edge over as a heel.

#1,472 ·
(Stuff about Current WWE)
- I haven't been a fan of CM Punk since the SES days
- Daniel Bryan is boring as hell in his current role
- Randy Orton is the best all-around (in-ring)wrestler in WWE today
- ADR is a great character, but stuck with horrible storylines
- Dolph Ziggler sucks
- Cena is a better all around performer than CM Punk
- John Cena is what is best for business
- John Cena haters are stupid, not because they don't like Cena but because they are the main reason why he's still on top
- I don't want to see a CM Punk vs. Steve Austin match at all
- Triple H gets waaaaaay too much unjustified hate
- IWC smarks are very hypocritical
- The current crop of wrestlers outside of a hand-full suck, because they have generic personalities and average in the ring
- I like the "Superman" gimmicks that baby-face wrestler have, the masses don't want to cheer for someone who is vulnerable all the time
- Cena will probably be considered the GOAT by the time his career ends(although I wouldn't agree)

About wrestling in general:

- TNA in general is a more enjoyable product than WWE atm
- The AE and sometimes the RAE is played out
- Hulk Hogan is by far the biggest "wrestling star" of all-time
- Triple H is UNDERRATED in the IWC, easily a top 10 star of the modern era. Especially if you consider Bret, Shawn, Taker top ten GOATs as well.
- Chris Jericho is a tad overrated
- ECW was a garbage promotion with the majority of the roster being mediocre cast-offs
- WWE pg is fine, they just need better writers
- Trish and Lita are a tad overrated IMO as well
- WrestleMania 27 was a good show
- HHH/Taker WM series > Shawn/Taker series (although both are 5-star classics)
- Punk/Cena series were boring matches

Reactions: Pratchett and Jof
#1,487 ·
-Bret Hart was great, but ultimately overrated
-The "Montreal Screwjob" was a work
-Degeneration X was the best thing that ever happened to the business, and consequently, Degeneration X was also the worst thing that ever happened to the business
-Vince Russo needs to disappear from the face of the Earth. I don't care how, it just needs to happen.
-TNA needs to go back to the 6 sided ring, and bury Hulk Hogan so he never shows his face again
-John Cena is the best worker keeping professional wrestling going in the entire world today

#1,489 ·
-Bret Hart was great, but ultimately overrated
-The "Montreal Screwjob" was a work
-Degeneration X was the best thing that ever happened to the business, and consequently, Degeneration X was also the worst thing that ever happened to the business
-Vince Russo needs to disappear from the face of the Earth. I don't care how, it just needs to happen.
-TNA needs to go back to the 6 sided ring, and bury Hulk Hogan so he never shows his face again
-John Cena is the best worker keeping professional wrestling going in the entire world today
Without question i believe this aswell. I am baffled so many people genuinely believe it. We know Wrestling is staged and pre-determined yet so many people are adamant this was legit.

Repped.

#1,938 ·
The stupid names PPV's have now, like do we really need to dumb it down to such a extent that we have to name a whole PPV "Hell In A Cell" or "Elimination Chamber"? :|

#2,159 ·
Nah that's ok man you don't just blind hate him, you exposed your points and i agree with some. Everything's cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.