Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Underrated Games that You Like

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Aid180
Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord Power!

Aid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth readingAid180 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Underrated Games that You Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
Call Duty 5 "World At War"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
Bulletstorm - Developers failed to make a profit off this game, but it's so freaking fun, finished it twice, cheesy but funny dialogue and so much more creative and fun than your average military shooters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
The Matrix: Path of Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF1BOB View Post
Metro 2033
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Quote:
Originally Posted by PricelessDamnation View Post
Driv3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Magicka
Crackdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
RAGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupMan Prime View Post
From the top of my head Spiderman: Web of Shadows

Never heard to much good about this game but I had a blast pkaying it numerous times. Felt it was one of the better Spiderman games made. Adding choices and endings made it even better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
Mega Man Battle Network was very addicting and fun. Games 2, 5 and 6 in particular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
Call of Duty: World at War - It had probably the best campaign out of the series, still, I never see anyone mention this game, everyone always talks about Black Ops or Modern Warfares.
I was going to come up with a list, but you guys pretty much nailed a lot of it for me. I'll add to the list:

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Castle Crashers
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie: The Game (Sega Genesis)
Digimon World DS Dawn & Dusk
Skylanders
Aid180 is offline   Reply With Quote