552K views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  The Dazzler 
#1 ·
Shoot. :gun:

#113 ·
I like Big Show

I wouldn't mind John Cena ending the streak if it sparked a major heel turn

Reactions: Hazaq
#114 ·
John Morrison was a much better wrestler than given credit, and it was a mistake to fire him and Melina.

Melina was the best diva since Trish Straus, and firing her is one of the bigger reasons the diva's division has been garbage since then..

#121 ·
Kane is better than the Undertaker

#122 ·
There's kinda no difference between Kane prior to putting the mask back on again and current Kane. Both are kinda've jokes at this point and both talk way too much on the mic.

I want Kane to not talk much on the mic. Although he's a great talker, his character doesn't need to talk every damn week.

#123 ·
There's kinda no difference between Kane prior to putting the mask back on again and current Kane. Both are kinda've jokes at this point and both talk way too much on the mic.

I want Kane to not talk much on the mic. Although he's a great talker, his character doesn't need to talk every damn week.
It's definitely a grey area imo. I can understand WWE wanting him to do these skits and talk because he's damn good at them. But you lose that monster persona as a result.

#125 ·
I have a few:

- IMHO, Randy Orton is the best current wrestler in WWE today. The only guy I would put in the same league is Daniel Bryan. Then it's a matter of opinion I guess. Any which way, it isn't CM Punk.

- Wade Barrett is overrated in terms of mic work. He gets worshiped as a God when really although he is naturally a very eloquent and very good mic worker I would rate a guy like Cody Rhodes higher because he has exhibited variation. I haven't yet seen that from Barrett

- I like Sheamus. His mic work could use some work and his gimmick has been destroyed but has been hurt by a lack of character.

- If WWE push through with Ryback vs Punk, Ryback HAS to win, despite the fact he may not be ready and it nearly kills Punk's gimmick. They painted themselves into a corner. Ryback cannot lose.

- Damien Sandow is very talented but he needs a gimmick evolution/change to main event like Triple H did.

- It'll be unpopular because of the hierarchy but I would like to see the stable in my signature happen ASAP. It just makes sense.

- Cody Rhodes, The Miz and Dolph Ziggler are very good heels but will end up better off as faces when all is said and done. All of them have garnered face pops at one point or another (that's my proof haha :p)

- Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose are both talented individuals but with their current gimmicks won't main event anything other than the minor PPVs if them. They may however carve themselves a niche which makes them mainstays.

#126 ·
- Based solely on his WWE body of work, Fit Finlay was one of the greatest wrestlers that has been under-contract by WWE.

- Cena is a better worker than Angle.

- Drew McIntyre has the potential to be a top guy.

- John Morrison was never as god-awful as everyone made him out to be. He was decent.

- Guys like Kevin Steen, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards will never be in the WWE and rightfully so.

- WWE should have a comedy division for guys like Santino to flourish. They could also bring in CHIKARA workers and maybe even Kikutaro.

- The HHH/Undertaker match from earlier this year was pretty shit.

#127 · (Edited)
Jamie Noble is one of the most under rated wwe wrestlers of the last 10 years, The guy was a great in ring worker.

John Cena is the best big match worker in wwe today, he might half ass most of his matches on raw and small ppvs but when it comes to the big matches he nearly always pulls a great match out.

#128 ·
Undertaker's "streak" is one of the least interesting storylines every Wrestlemaina.

I just can't find myself to be awed by an undefeated streak that is scripted.

#129 ·
Cena is probably one of the most interesting characters in Wrestling history (due to the fans reaction to him, not what WWE originally intended him to be)

#130 ·
Whoever breaks the streak will NOT become this huge star. The rub would only last for a few weeks at most.
CM Punk is on course to have the worst lengthy WWE title reign since Diesel, this heel turn was made to save his title run.

Reactions: SinJackal and Hazaq
#131 ·
Some people don't want Austin vs Punk because theyre stuck in the attitude era or they hate CM Punk and the thought of one of GOAT putting over CM Punk drives them crazy.

If Wade Barrett was an American, he wouldnt be nearly as popular on these boards.

John Cena is greatest gimmick match wrestler in history

Beth Phoenix and Natalya were never that good. They just appeared that away compared to more marginally talented divas

Booking completely failed CM Punk. For him to show up two weeks after walking out and morph into a regular babyface was ridiculous

WWE has the talent, they just don't have the balls to get better

#134 · (Edited)
- Maryse isn't that attractive
- Miz is entertaining
- Cena have to stay a face
- Tatsu deserves a solid midcard position
- Tensai is good
- Kingstone is a disgrace
- Triple H is still one of the best things in WWE regardless of his ego
- Deuce and Domino were the best tag team in "recent" memory
- DX was an horrible stable with very good individual members
- Trish Stratus is overrated
- If there is a GOAT then it's Undertaker, not Austin, ROck ,Hogan or neither my fav. HBK (respect to everyone except for Hogan thought)
-generally speaking japanese wrestlers (males and females) owns everyone else. (too bad I can't find more of their matches)

#135 ·
- Maryse isn't that attractive
- Miz is entertaining
- Cena have to stay a face
- Tatsu deserves a solid midcard position
- Tensai is good
- Kingstone is a disgrace
- Triple H is still one of the best things in WWE regardless of his ego
- Deuce and Domino were the best tag team in "recent" memory
- DX was an horrible stable with very good individual members- Trish Stratus is overrated
- If there is a GOAT then it's Undertaker, not Austin, ROck ,Hogan or neither my fav. HBK (respect to everyone except for Hogan thought)
-generally speaking japanese wrestlers (males and females) owns everyone else. (too bad I can't find more of their matches)

Agreed, there was never a point with DX and we never got what their intentions were.

Reactions: Joshi
#136 · (Edited)
- I don't find Kaitlyn attractive, at all.

- I love Randy Orton.

- I've begun to love Del Rio

- I love Jeff Hardy

- I think Shelton Benjamin should have been world champion during his time on Raw in like 2004/2005

- Kofi Kingston is boring, generic, and has no real character. Oh, he says BOOM BOOM BOOM and the kids like it? Weird, sounds like someone else we all know and love.. :cena2

- I enjoy Ryback. However, I do NOT think he should be ANNNNNNYWHERE near a fucking world title.

- And how could I forget Ambrose. Oh, Dean Ambrose. The "god" himself. The man who everyone says will save the wrestling business, debut in the main event, be WWE champion, become the face of the company, everything you can fucking think of. Overrated, overhyped, I don't care what anyone says, he is not THAT good.

#141 ·
Kane is the best worker in WWE today

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.