Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #811 (permalink)
Notorious
Holdin' it Dine for the South since 88

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Too lazy to read through all the pages but all I got to say is: fuck Drake. Him, Kanye, Wayne etc.. I have no idea how people can seriously call them good rappers. Kanye can make good beats but he's a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE rapper. It's a shame when real talent like The D.O.C. lose their voice but you got garbage like Kanye yelling with their awful voices shitty lyrics into a microphone. I'd rather hear Vickie Guerrero yell "Excuse me" for an hour than listen to Kanye's unbearable voice... and that's saying something!
Kanye makes dope music, he's a good rapper, you're putting him in the same class as Dr. Dre and I think that is complete bullshit.

The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation & My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy all four great albums, to say Kanye isn't a good rapper is just you being biased, because it seems as if you have a vendetta towards Kanye. Any chance you get you bash him.

And IIRC, aren't you a fan of the 2 Live Crew & Onyx? But yet you bash Kanye and say he's a terrible rapper