Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #2346 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: Twilight Saga Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
i think fluffykins is town. there's no reason for two red scum to visit me on the same night when prons went to kill me, you also have to consider that kins would have to be the godfather and would that be his role.

that leaves damage and maverick and if it's the off chance that it's maverick our best shot would you being a martyr for them forks. if death bothers you i'm sure i could get prons to spoon you.
Did he visit you and Magic yeah? I totally forgot he visited you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
he brought back the role blocker b/c i suggested it and it was already in his head, but people forget that.
I suggested it before then but wasn't around to push it when it happened /end dick waving

Blue Is Still The Colour